Monday, October 21, 2013

Past Projects

This is just a short list of the most recent projects that I have either completed or am in the process of completing.  I have an eclectic range of different mediums that I work in.  My biggest goal is to be creative and have fun and relax while I create.  I love the idea of taking something and making a whole new item from paper, fiber, beads, clay, and other art mediums.

Tie Dyed Breast Cancer Ribbon

English Paper Pieced Hexagon Flowers

Knitted Christmas Stocking in Process

Quilled Poinsettia Card

Hand Embroidered Fairy

Hand Embroidered Fairy

Wire Wrapped Earrings and Necklace

Rubber Stamped Card

Rubber Stamped Water Color

Machine Quilted Watercolor Painted

Crocheted Granny Square

Wish Doll

Faux Cathedral Window Quilt

Easter Dress for My Daughter 

Wire Wrapped Puzzle Necklace Inspired by Autism

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment